Pool Finish - WetEdge Help!

MCF50

Aug 18, 2020
Houston
Pool is dug and rebar in place. Quote includes WetEdge Signature Matrix but wife wants a very smooth finish so leaning to Primera Stone (Grigio Treasure) at a $2500 adder. 6'6" x 8' hot tub, 7'x11' tanning deck, and a 19' x 21' main swim area. My pool builder doesn't think the extra cost is worth it so he is not pushing us at all. But we seem to like the Grigio Treasure (grey with blue water) and smooth. Any day to day concerns or is the cost not worth it? Is the Primera Stone slippery? Will the robot cleaner still make it up the walls ok? Does the water surface look different from Primera Stone and Signature Matrix? Any info appreciated. I have watched the videos on website and done some research and so far have not found a good reason to not go with Primera Stone other than cost. Located in Oak Forest just North of 610 in Houston.

Howdy MCF50...welcome to TFP!

Have you considered plain plaster (with or without coloring) which is very silky smooth?

Maddie
No because I paid for Signature Matrix and love the way it looks and feels in 75% of our pool. I am fine with some intermittent blotchiness but now I have that AND a very rough patches throughout the pool and on benches and in the hot tub.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.