WetEdge Primera Stone finish with Salt Water pool

I have Saphire Treasure with a salt pool. No issues whatsoever. Total myth that 3500 ppm salt water can do anything to any surface in or around your pool.

The only thing I would change about my plaster is I would eliminate any Abilone Shells and add more glass beads. I hate the “exposed” abilone shells as they stain. Bound to have a few.

I have Wet Edge Primera Stone for past 4.5 years. I only recently installed a SWCG however prior to that I used liquid chlorine and my salt levels reached 2800ppm with no issues to the plaster. My current salt level with a SWCG is 3000-3200ppm so not much difference from when I was using LC.

The whole family loves the smooth finish - would do it all over again if I had to.

I agree that it would be best to eliminate any Abalone shells as I have had to dig out 2 that were causing a stain. It was under warranty, and they simply applied a new mixture underwater and sanded by hand. Cannot even tell there was an issue. These were dime size spots.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.