Pool design

Carleigh85

Sep 15, 2020
San tan valley
Hello! I’m trying to find someone to draw up my pool design in Arizona. I have some names of places that can do the different contract steps I need, but a lot so far will not call me back or are much help. Is it worth the money to pay the byop person? Any help appreciated!!!

Welcome to TFP :)

I am wondering the same thing :) I have looked at the pool design websites and they will do everything but its about a grand... probably worth it and probably costs more using a pool company as it is part of the pricing.. Hopefully someone will know for sure...

@kimkats Have you heard of anyone using a service to do pool plans? I know there are many out there....

Here is a link someone shared a while back and it looks neat! Design help.

The DIY site has been used by some and it was half and half on if they thought it was worth it. It depends on what subs are available in YOUR area mostly.

Now if you like I can ask someone who knows how to design pools if he will help you out. He is a master pool builder and knows his stuff! Not sure how much it would cost but he is GOOD! Let me know if you are interested. @cowboycasey you may know who I am thinking of!

Kim:kim:

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.