Pool deck channel cover replacements

coolinthepool

May 8, 2019
Fishers, IN
Hey, all—I moved into a house that has a huge, concrete pool deck. On either side of the pool, running parallel with it, in between the pool and the house and pool house, are drain channels. They have the channel cover anchors within them, but those weren't here when I purchased the home. I'm not even sure if I'm using the right terminology. Measuring the inside anchors from edge to edge sideways, they're about 1 3/4" to 2". The actual channel is wider than that, about about 3". The channels obviously accumulate gunk quickly and grow weeds. I'd like to get channel covers in them to they can function properly. I'm just not sure whether I need to replace the entire anchor/cover together, or if channel covers are universal once the size is established. I'll attach some pictures to show what I've got. Googling has unfortunately not given me a ton of help—I'm not sure where to purchase them at the best price, so would love any info y'all have. Thanks!

IMG_3817.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_9757.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    731.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3817.JPG
    IMG_3817.JPG
    784 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7488.JPG
    IMG_7488.JPG
    771.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9757.JPG
    IMG_9757.JPG
    763.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks a bunch
Check HD, they carry or you can order, just have to find the right one. Maybe you can replace since you already have the channel.

Thanks a bunch. I’ll take a look there and see if I can find anything to match.

Those look like nds micro channel but they are in rough shape. You see the seams are way off should run like railroad tracks. Start by cleaning everything out of there and testing to see if drain actually flows and to where. Inside drain will be markings by who made them

Reactions: coolinthepool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.