Polywood Furniture

Nice! I was given an estimated date of July 7th - 13th. Still another month and a half to go. I knew I should have ordered in December, but was waiting for a bonus before spending that money. Still lots of summer left to enjoy it once it gets here!

--Jeff
Definitely and you'll be set up for next year! I might order a bit more this winter...

My loungers have been in boxes, taking up space in the garage for far too long so I thought I would put them together during my baby's 1 hour morning nap. You guys didn't tell me it was going to be difficult! I only got one done in 1.5 hours. I couldn't get the holes to align in one of the last steps (4 sided bar that goes at bottom). I had to wrap my legs around the base to squeeze it into position. I was sweating! Granted, I didn't think to use that red T-piece. In retrospect, I'm guessing that would have helped. I can try it on the other two I have to build... another day! Pool is still awaiting plaster

20210518_110006.jpg

My loungers have been in boxes, taking up space in the garage for far too long so I thought I would put them together during my baby's 1 hour morning nap. You guys didn't tell me it was going to be difficult! I only got one done in 1.5 hours. I couldn't get the holes to align in one of the last steps (4 sided bar that goes at bottom). I had to wrap my legs around the base to squeeze it into position. I was sweating! Granted, I didn't think to use that red T-piece. In retrospect, I'm guessing that would have helped. I can try it on the other two I have to build... another day! Pool is still awaiting plaster

View attachment 334393
I had no idea... It looks great! Maybe now you're a pro and the others will go faster? I like the white!

View attachment 334393
Love the way the white looks! Makes me regret the grey I got. The right tools helps a lot with assembly. I used my impact driver and put together 3 of them in about 25 minutes. I couldn't even imagine doing it with an allen key by hand.

Reactions: Snoobug and B.lu
Best outdoor furniture hands down!!!! We leave ours out all year round. It doesn't move in the wind and will last forever with very little maintenance. I want to buy more every year!!!!! you will benefit greatly from using an impact driver to assemble the stuff though. We have a local shop that sells the stuff and ships it direct and comes and assembles it for FREE!!!!

I'll be more prepared when I tackle the others :) I am so impressed with how study they material is though. I want to get a table large table but might have to wait until next summer
Best outdoor furniture hands down!!!! We leave ours out all year round. It doesn't move in the wind and will last forever with very little maintenance. I want to buy more every year!!!!! you will benefit greatly from using an impact driver to assemble the stuff though. We have a local shop that sells the stuff and ships it direct and comes and assembles it for FREE!!!!
shipping already assembled? Sounds amazing and would certainly sweeten the deal when considering buying more items!

I check my order status once a week. I am now hoping they ship when they are quoting because I don’t think I’ll have a place to put them as my pool is unlikely to be done before July 4.

Reactions: Snoobug

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
While I await my original order. I just ordered a“quick” ship curved modern Adirondack set(two chairs and table). They will be here around the same time as my initial order.

Looks like you guys are faring better than I did last year. I ordered from polywood-furniture.com in May 2020 and the item was stated as Quick-Ship which, it stated, ships within 1-3 days. My card was charged immediately. After a couple weeks with no updates, I tried to call but a message stated they could only be reached via email. I got spotty replies to my requests for updates over the course of my journey. The replies were something like "should be next month because of COVID". Eventually their website was updated to state 8-10 weeks lead time for Quick-Ship products. I ended up receiving my chairs at the end of August. I expected the cushions I ordered to come with them as I wasn't told differently. Then the above process repeated for updates on status for the cushions. I eventually received them in the middle of November.

Looks like the company has since been acquired by the manufacturer, Polywood, LLC. I am shocked that the situation appears to have gotten better.

time to get building!
View attachment 335571
we have had our polywood dining set and two chaise loungers for a couple months and love them. Heavy as ****. Seem to be indestructible
Looks awesome!
Looks like you guys are faring better than I did last year. I ordered from polywood-furniture.com in May 2020 and the item was stated as Quick-Ship which, it stated, ships within 1-3 days. My card was charged immediately. After a couple weeks with no updates, I tried to call but a message stated they could only be reached via email. I got spotty replies to my requests for updates over the course of my journey. The replies were something like "should be next month because of COVID". Eventually their website was updated to state 8-10 weeks lead time for Quick-Ship products. I ended up receiving my chairs at the end of August. I expected the cushions I ordered to come with them as I wasn't told differently. Then the above process repeated for updates on status for the cushions. I eventually received them in the middle of November.

Looks like the company has since been acquired by the manufacturer, Polywood, LLC. I am shocked that the situation appears to have gotten better.
That had to be incredibly frustrating. It does make a pool less fun when you can't just chill out comfortably beside it. I'm happy that you did finally get it.

We also ordered these (set of 4) "cheapo" (still around $200 each) light weight plastic ones. Not sure they'll ever arrive... hoping I can resell them once we get the rest of the polywood ordered. May take a few years...06766969-C620-406B-AFB4-CDC68C05A4F2.jpeg

Anyone know why the chaise lounge chairs aren't available in the fun wild colors? I need some lime green in my life!8D5AB357-DC19-45F4-B7FA-060901EA953A.jpeg

Quick ship is 7 weeks on my order today.

My original orders from March were 13-15 weeks. The stuff I ordered today should be here when my last order arrives(deep seating and fire pit). It go ordered later because I had to cancel the original order and reorder it(once the first order was refunded).

Last edited:
Reactions: Indeeph2o
Anyone know why the chaise lounge chairs aren't available in the fun wild colors? I need some lime green in my life!

Only available on the South Beach or Long Island chaises. I changed my selection just because I wanted color! Ordered the South Beach Chaise in Lime and Aruba. I also ordered the wave adirondack set, in multiple colors. Tangerine, Lime, Aruba, Pacific Blue. Can't wait to add some color to my oasis!

--Jeff

Only available on the South Beach or Long Island chaises. I changed my selection just because I wanted color! Ordered the South Beach Chaise in Lime and Aruba. I also ordered the wave adirondack set, in multiple colors. Tangerine, Lime, Aruba, Pacific Blue. Can't wait to add some color to my oasis!

--Jeff
Please take a pic and share here when you get it all! ❤️

Reactions: Turbo1Ton
I check my order status once a week. I am now hoping they ship when they are quoting because I don’t think I’ll have a place to put them as my pool is unlikely to be done before July 4.
Mines is arriving right on schedule my window said May 24th to June 7th FedEx Freight called today and said they will deliver Monday 😃. My pool isn’t finished either 😐

Reactions: B.lu and Snoobug

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.