Polywood Furniture

I’m definitely winging it as well. As long as it holds up as they say it does it will all work out.

I bought the captain chaise with arm rests with their cushions. Slate gray chaise with natural(white) cushions.

Reactions: Snoobug
Just ordered 4 of these from Polywood after going back and forth over whether to order the model with the armrests or without. Went with no armrests but still have time to change my order. Any opinions on whether or not the armrests make a considerable difference for comfort or function?View attachment 317719
We ended up ordering these exact ones! We wanted arm rests so we got them. But I wanted wheels and those were 12 weeks out vs. the 3 weeks for these. So I opted not for wheels. Hope you get what you want!

Reactions: Dave1096
Polywood is now at 13 weeks lead time. If you order today the earliest it will ship is June 28.

I recently spent some coin polywood furniure. I purchased three captain chaise loungers with cushions, bar table with six bar height chairs with cushions, square fire pit table, deep seating chairs(Harbour) and a deep seating settee(Harbour). It should sll arrive by time my pool and landscaping is complete.
For some of the chairs they are 12-13 weeks but some of them must have been in stock because it said only 3 weeks when we ordered them.

We didn't order the cushions. I couldn't decide what kind of quality they would be and what color I wanted. But for now we will use towels and at least have something to sit on! LOL. Definitely winging it MOST DAYS! :oops::ROFLMAO:
Also, did you guys try out the cushions that polywood makes to fit the chair? We ordered a set to go with it but have no idea how comfortable/durable they are. Some days, I'm just winging it

For some of the chairs they are 12-13 weeks but some of them must have been in stock because it said only 3 weeks when we ordered them.
They have a few items that are quick ship. They are few and far between now. I’m looking as mid June to early July for all my stuff.

We bought a bunch of Polywood brand stuff last year. It is high quality but the best part is that you can use a pressure washer to clean it. Our dining set is under trees and after a year had some build up. Spent an hour or so yesterday with the pressure washer and it looks new again.

Reactions: Turbo1Ton and B.lu
I get so excited when I get an email... then I realize they are just teasing me! 🤣 I should know better, I have a month to go...8EC4A19A-2072-4911-8890-874F0255C25D.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My ship dates were extended a few days ago as well. Went from 5/3 - 5/10 pushed out to 5/17 - 5/24. Then today I received notification that my order shipped...a week before the earliest date I was originally provided.

• Love
My ship dates were extended a few days ago as well. Went from 5/3 - 5/10 pushed out to 5/17 - 5/24. Then today I received notification that my order shipped...a week before the earliest date I was originally provided.
Fingers cross that happens to me as well...

Just ordered 4 of these from Polywood after going back and forth over whether to order the model with the armrests or without. Went with no armrests but still have time to change my order. Any opinions on whether or not the armrests make a considerable difference for comfort or function?View attachment 317719

We ordered 3 of these from Amazon back in February for $294 each, with the arms. Got it in 3 days. Now everything is on a crazy lead time. The arms are worth it for us. You'll love the chairs. Only downside is the slats are quite flexible when sitting on the chair. I hope they last over time and hopefully the warranty claim process is easy should anything break.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426-232202~2.png
    Screenshot_20210426-232202~2.png
    1 MB · Views: 119
Reactions: Dave1096
I placed an order for 3 of the nautical lounge chairs without arms April 6 and just got an email saying they shipped. The grey chairs look so good, I'm second guessing my decision to go with white. Happy lounging! My pool isn't done yet but I am planning the 'accessories' :)

I placed an order for 3 of the nautical lounge chairs without arms April 6 and just got an email saying they shipped. The grey chairs look so good, I'm second guessing my decision to go with white. Happy lounging! My pool isn't done yet but I am planning the 'accessories' :)
Yeah I ordered all my furniture well before the pool being anywhere near complete to hopefully have it by times it’s complete.

We went back and forth between grey and white. We ended up going with grey with natural(white) colored cushions.

I just got an email. Our polywood stuff shipped!!! 😀

Nice! I was given an estimated date of July 7th - 13th. Still another month and a half to go. I knew I should have ordered in December, but was waiting for a bonus before spending that money. Still lots of summer left to enjoy it once it gets here!

--Jeff

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.