Polywood Furniture

I have about 25 pieces of Polywood furniture (big table, small tables, chaises, two types of adironacks) - purchased in 2020/2021. Some from Polywood directly and others from Target (I think). For us, quality is generally good. Had some minor issues they resolved by sending new pieces. I find the furniture becomes loose overtime and a little wobbly. I had the issue of the screws poking through but realized I picked the wrong screw. They are not comfortable as others said, but there are cushions that fit and help tremendously.

I have about 25 pieces of Polywood furniture (big table, small tables, chaises, two types of adironacks) - purchased in 2020/2021. Some from Polywood directly and others from Target (I think). For us, quality is generally good. Had some minor issues they resolved by sending new pieces. I find the furniture becomes loose overtime and a little wobbly. I had the issue of the screws poking through but realized I picked the wrong screw. They are not comfortable as others said, but there are cushions that fit and help tremendously.

@therealschwartz

Loose and wobbly, huh? Is this something you have contacted Polywood about? If so, what was their response? I'd hate to have a chair just fall apart as someone starts to sit down...ouch.

@therealschwartz

Loose and wobbly, huh? Is this something you have contacted Polywood about? If so, what was their response? I'd hate to have a chair just fall apart as someone starts to sit down...ouch.
It's still solid, just have to retighten them - one part was replaced as the receiving side striped out. Overall, I would recommend the furniture.

Reactions: chking1
Has anyone found cushions that fit the Pollywood chaise lounge that isn't the Pollywood cushion? Reading reviews and they seem pretty negative. Seems they're not made of foam, but some type of stuffing. Everyone loves the lounges, but many have 'numb butts' after sitting on them with the back up for extended periods. Most third party cushion w/ foam seem to only be 72" in length.

I am also looking for new cushions for the Adirondack chairs I have. Even regular foam cushions dont seem to hold up well. I am looking for ones that are made of a firm memory foam.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.