May 28, 2014
South Easton MA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hey,
Just bought the pentair warrior does the robot stay in the pool all the time? It’s really unclear from the manual it has the setting to have it clean daily so I would assume you keep it in.
also I came with some extra cartridge filters for the basket but there’s no mention of those either? What is their purpose.
thanks

It is up to u about keeping it in all the time- obviously it is somewhat necessary if u wish to use the scheduling feature. If its not in the pool when it’s set to run it will run the self test then shut off. After its last run of the week you will need to reset the program again. I leave my robot in all the time & use automation mode so my schedule runs infinitely & can be controlled through my smart plug’s app.
The extra filters are for fine debris. You can use them simultaneously w/ the mesh basket depending on the type u have. But Some are just panels that replace the mesh panels.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.