Pentair ScreenLogic Problems

wcmaness

Jun 28, 2020
Arlington, TX
I received the ScreenLogic Bundle 522104 (this is what Pentair recommended for my system) and installed it yesterday. All was working great on the app (both Local and Remote). Today, I installed the recommended update, and it still worked fine on the app.

All was going so well, I decided to install the computer software. After I downloaded the "ScreenLogic Connect" on my computer, it all stopped working.

Now, when I try to run the app, I get the message "Searching for System Controller" on the Local connection, and when I try the Remote connection, it says "Requesting Gateway connection" and then "ERROR: Cannot connect"

The ScreenLogic Connect program has never worked.

I have reset the router/gateway, and restarted the interface kit and the pool controller multiple times to try & get it to work. Nothing.

What now? How do I get it back to square one so I can at least use it on the apps? I've sent the question to Pentair support, but they can take days to respond.

I've double checked all connections. My pool is still working fine, as it my wifi home network.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.