Pentair intellivalves

Mattgintx

Feb 14, 2020
Waco Tx
I won’t get into to many of the details of my build but we are to the point where we trust very little from our pool builder

they are telling us now that getting equipment is very difficult and a lot of what we signed a contract for back in September isn’t available. One of the main items that we want that they are having trouble locating currently is the intellicenter. We have had lots of dodging/bad info/etc so at this point I’m going to have to get my info from someone other then the pool builder that I’m paying nearly 100k to.....

Anyways If they aren’t able to get the intelicenter in a reasonable time frame can I have the plumbing done with intellivalves and add the Intellicenter after the fact? I’d be ok with manually turning the valves on/off to get things going until the Intellicenter came into stock. If you can manually turn them on/off do they need power somehow or is there a physical valve I can use on them?

thanks!

Equipment is in short supply. Depending on what Intellicenter system you are looking for, Welcome to Polytec Pools may have it in stock.

The Intellivalves are simply placed on a standard two or three way neverlube valve. So as long as those are installed, the Intellivalve actuator and Intellicenter can be added later.

That helps a ton. Thanks!

I’ve seen all the complaints and comments about pool equipment being in short supply. I was told by my builder all my equipment was ordered and in hand back in October which I’ve since found out was not true.

All of your electrical wiring and circuit breakers go into the IntelliCenter Load Center. It becomes complicated and expensive to retrofit an IntelliCenter.

Your concern should not be about the Intellivalves. They are a minor component.

Allen has a good point. The builder would have to use a temporary load center and then retrofit when the Intellicenter is available.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.