Pebble finish to be installed tomorrow....tips / advice?

JHCB

Jul 27, 2020
Orlando
Hi all!
Thank you for all of the great advice and info that I've received on this forum. We are almost finished with our pool renovation. Tomorrow, the pebble finish will be installed....and then the following day, acid wash and then the water truck arrives. Appreciate any advice on things that I should do, not do and also anything that I should make sure happens (or doesn't happen) during the refinishing process. I've read some horror stories so I just want to educate myself as much as possible. It's always good to be informed in hopes that everything goes smoothly.

I welcome any tips / advice on this final stage!!

Got some links to read which should be helpful-

Holler back with any other questions :) You KNOW we're going to want a pic or ten of this newly finished pool, right??

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: JHCB
Got some links to read which should be helpful-

Holler back with any other questions :) You KNOW we're going to want a pic or ten of this newly finished pool, right??

Maddie :flower:
Thank you Maddie!!! Appreciate the response!!

Ask your PB for start up guidelines for your specific plaster as that should be followed to validate your warranty. If he does not have it, then get it from the website of your plaster type. He should have it if he is an authorized installer.
Ask him what chemicals he will add when water starts to fill. Take a picture of all chemical jugs onsite so you know what may go in. Will he be responsible for balancing the water for first 30 days? How often will the crew come to check chemicals? Daily? Weekly?
Have you taken a test of your fill water. I know you said it will be trucked in so try to take a sample as they fill your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.