🥳 Outstanding Member Showcase 🥳

😂 I have seen a few of them, and am happy to help, but I'm not sure bowing is in order. 😉 It's no great accomplishment to be knowledgeable about your profession, it's kind of a job requirement. 🤔
Ah but sharing that knowledge with a group of enthusiasts and DIY’ers is something that not all professionals are willing to do. And for that, you are appreciated. :)

I’m honestly more jealous of the community here and the help you can get vs. the end result of my pool vs. others. Why can’t there be a Trouble Free Gardening website? Or Trouble Free Auto Maintenance? or Trouble Free Keep Wife Happy site?

@IceShadow came for the help, and stayed for the community, to be a part of the help one could get.

TFP would like to extend its thanks for Dustin's service to others.

Dictionary
Definitions from troublefreepool.com

mar·ty
/ˈmärdē/

verb
verb: marty; 3rd person present: marty’s; past tense: marty’d; past participle: marty’d; gerund or present participle: martying

1. The act of posting an answer to a question asked on a TFP forum faster than anyone else
“he can marty like no one else can”

2. INFORMAL
publish a TFP post before (a rival admin, mod, guide or member).
“I was writing an answer to a pool question and got marty’d by another“

noun

1. a person of great knowledge of pool chemistry or function

2. @mknauss

1. a person of great knowledge of pool chemistry or function; can often be found welcoming new members and suggesting they read Pool Care Basics, ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry, or even checking out some of our YouTube videos.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is where @splashpad and @kimkats kept me going and encouraged me and kept pushing me to work through it, POP!! So I did, and what do you know, you guys were right!
SO THANK YOU, TFP!
💙💛💜❤️🧡
Just so happy I was around to watch that transformation! YOU deserve SO much credit for pushing through when many would have thrown in the towel!! And watching you pay it forward is the icing on the cake!

@splashpad has returned home to help and we are glad to have her back with the team.
I'm SO happy to still be able to help encourage other pool owners here and there! I really love the AGP side of things, even us little guys can be dedicated :p

@jeffchap laced up his helping boots again, and he's been stomping questions like the good old days. He even offered to go show a local OP how to use their new test kit in person.

Welcome back brother !!

Reactions: Mdragger88
He taught me the ways of running the saltwater generator 24/7
No joke. My pool school dude lost me after hello. I was green as could be and had zero clue about tweaking pump runtime and cell%. 5 minutes in he kinda sighed and said 'or just run the dang thing on low and rarely need to touch it'

*record scratch*

I WANNA DO THE THING ABOUT THE THING WHERE I DONT HAVE TO DO THE THING. :ROFLMAO:

No joke. My pool school dude lost me after hello. I was green as could be and had zero clue about tweaking pump runtime and cell%. 5 minutes in he kinda sighed and said 'or just run the dang thing on low and rarely need to touch it'

*record scratch*

I WANNA DO THE THING ABOUT THE THING WHERE I DONT HAVE TO DO THE THING. :ROFLMAO:
We should just tell everyone with a SWG to do it! It works so well! Makes life soooooo much easier! I would never had though of it though if you hadn’t suggested it! Seriously my pool is so clear now! I don’t really spend that much on chemicals at all anymore since you suggested that and I when I leaned to let the TA fall to 60 and let the PH stay at 7.8. I brought the liquid chlorine up to SLAM level when I opened back in March cause of all the worms and I spent about $20.00 for a 4 pack of liquid pool shock chlorine for that. I had to add 4 bags of salt for around $35.00, and I plenty of CYA from last year. So far this year I’m only around $55.00 in with chemicals! It works that good! Best pool suggestion ever!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.