Omnilogic App

hudsondds

Gold Supporter
Feb 15, 2020
Louisiana
Hey. When I open the omnilogic app to try and control my pool it says: Omni controller lost connection to router. I can control everything from my equipment pad and it is connected to my wifi so I don't understand why the iphone app isn't working. I did a hard reset on my modem and the equipment pad and deleted the app on the phone and signed back in, but it is still saying the same thing. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks

Following. I have had the same issue as you twice in the last week and tried all the same troubleshooting. In addition I tried adding the app to my iPad and it worked on it the first time while still showing lost connection on the phone. Second time both showed lost connection but was able to have limited control of my water feature despite the red warning banner showing lost connection. Both times the issue corrected itself after a few hours but it has been frustrating. Reached out to Hayward last week, but currently no response. They may be out until after the holidays. Will try updating to the 2020 firmware today now that house guest are gone. I should also note that mine is a new pool just filled in November.

You will also get this same message if the Hayward cloud service is down or unreachable for any reason. Keep in mind that the app does not talk directly to your Omni. All communication goes from the app --> cloud --> Omni, then Omni --> cloud --> app. If anything is down in that stream, you'll see that message.

Sometimes it will actually tell you the service is down, but more often it just says lost communication.

Reactions: Jlister77
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.