OK for cleaner now after 28 days?

Dp1363

Jul 7, 2020
Sewell, New Jersey, USA
I had my pool renovated, and on June 30 the mini pebble plaster was installed, and pool filled on July 1st. I have been brushing the pool twice a day for 25 days and now have switched to brushing it once a day since then.

The pool renovator, and this site, say the plaster cures in 28 days and it's then safe to put wheeled devices like my pressure side pool cleaner in the pool. I want to be doubly sure it's OK. The pool renovator did a great job and I dont want to mess up the pebble finish.

I had very little issue with plaster dust as it cured, and see no plaster plumes while brushing after a few weeks. Also, I haven't to add much acid at all. The acid demand was only high the first few days after it was plastered. So, can I assume it's now 100% cured and safe for my cleaner?

It is always best to follow the PB recommendation, just in case there is an issue then it is based on his process. Post a picture when you have time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.