Official 2020 BBQ, Smoking, Grilling, Baking and Beer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roast beef done in the rec tec at 225 degrees for about 3 hrs. Pulled it off when the dead center was 129 degrees. Wrapped and put in cooler to rest for about 2-4 hrs. The results was the perfect rare roast beef. Hope this helps. :cheers:
Some other foot notes. Rub the beef with Worcestershire sauce the sprinkle favorite dry barbeque seasonings I use mr butt rub. 57E5137A-BB5E-42C9-838F-0F29F09EDE3F.jpeg2ED66C6C-521C-4FAF-8124-472C1158B867.jpegAF772D87-5CB2-423D-9F93-D7EEAD3CC744.jpegD029A978-F557-49FD-B6C8-570543A2FDED.jpeg

Reactions: Lineman7
getting ready. I’m Montreal. My daughter is a meat snob. Salt and pepper only. She is 10. Lol. Actually she doesn’t like any seasonings. Lol. My wife loves her bbq flavored. It’s a Disney thing. Brent will get this. Remember when california grill was good and they had the bbq fillet. Good times good times. They they “reimagined it” and added froth this and micro basil that.
E579F884-C099-4946-BB13-05FCEFCC0140.jpeg

Reactions: Lineman7 and jark87
getting ready. I’m Montreal. My daughter is a meat snob. Salt and pepper only. She is 10. Lol. Actually she doesn’t like any seasonings. Lol. My wife loves her bbq flavored. It’s a Disney thing. Brent will get this. Remember when california grill was good and they had the bbq fillet. Good times good times. They they “reimagined it” and added froth this and micro basil that.
View attachment 156301
Your daughter likes to taste the meat. Salt and pepper is for connoisseurs (y)

I don't think California Grill is open for Sunday Brunch yet.

BTW we went to Disney Springs for one day last week. We had planned a few nights however we did not know what to expect and most of the good restaurants may have been closed. To be honest I felt very safe there. We got there very early and there was very little people there. No lines and lots of assistance in the restaurants. we ate at Boathouse, Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar, Art Smith Homcomin and got a bunch of sandwiches from Earl Sandwich shop to take back home. Of course the girls did a bunch of shopping while I did a lot of drinking :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your daughter likes to taste the meat. Salt and pepper is for connoisseurs (y)

I don't think California Grill is open for Sunday Brunch yet.

BTW we went to Disney Springs for one day last week. We had planned a few nights however we did not know what to expect and most of the good restaurants may have been closed. To be honest I felt very safe there. We got there very early and there was very little people there. No lines and lots of assistance in the restaurants. we ate at Boathouse, Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar, Art Smith Homcomin and got a bunch of sandwiches from Earl Sandwich shop to take back home. Of course the girls did a bunch of shopping while I did a lot of drinking :cheers:

nice man. We r suppose to go down January. I scrapped this year. I’m just afraid. We cxed the beach also for next week. We r both in health care and I’m so worried about putting a pt in danger. I’m with children 90 percent of my day and then elderly pt’s at end of my days. I’m upset but we just keep saying loosexthis year and reset at the new year.

nice man. We r suppose to go down January. I scrapped this year. I’m just afraid. We cxed the beach also for next week. We r both in health care and I’m so worried about putting a pt in danger. I’m with children 90 percent of my day and then elderly pt’s at end of my days. I’m upset but we just keep saying loosexthis year and reset at the new year.

I love homecoming. I drank a little too much last trip there and our server gave me a bag of those donuts cause I liked them so much when we were leaving. He goes “ here eat these all night while u walk around and ur wife shops to soak up everything.” Lol I ate the whole bag. Man I love food.

The wife is at the hospital working so I’m sitting here eating. Used her mug by mistake. Sourdough raisin bread French toast. For those that don’t know me I eat a lot of frenchtoast for breakfast. 08895F19-7D3C-4900-9A6B-0F97A880D06A.jpeg

Funny both us are in healthcare also. I work in the cath lab/Ep lab and dw is the scheduler for the cardiology department :cheers:
We have not been able to hug the grand kids since March this year. We only see them from the road. Daughter-in-law is real protective.

Funny both us are in healthcare also. I work in the cath lab/Ep lab and dw is the scheduler for the cardiology department :cheers:
We have not been able to hug the grand kids since March this year. We only see them from the road. Daughter-in-law is real protective.
We have no choice with my parents cause we both work so my parents have to watch our kids. Another reason we are trying to go no where else. My parents were really worried about us going to the beach. One of the other reasons we cxed this year.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.