No power to heater?

daddyslim6

Aug 12, 2020
Dallas Ga
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
2nd summer with our pool and def still pool noobs in Georgia. Always appreciate the expert advice here. Had some bad storms the past few days. Not sure if we got struck by lightning or what, but turned on our Pentair Sta Rite 333k heater to our hot tub tonight and our EasyTouch showed it was on, but the heater never came on. Walked over to the heater and there were no lights on the heater. Nothing! However, the easytouch board showed heater was actually on but obviously never kicked on and 46848DBE-516E-4038-87B9-C53AE67B78EB.jpeg6D37B511-ECB6-4660-BD2A-852AAE332477.jpeg had no power. Please tell me this thing isn’t shot and just needs to somehow be reset??

2nd summer with our pool and def still pool noobs in Georgia. Always appreciate the expert advice here. Had some bad storms the past few days. Not sure if we got struck by lightning or what, but turned on our Pentair Sta Rite 333k heater to our hot tub tonight and our EasyTouch showed it was on, but the heater never came on. Walked over to the heater and there were no lights on the heater. Nothing! However, the easytouch board showed heater was actually on but obviously never kicked on and had no power. Please tell me this thing isn’t shot and just needs to somehow be reset?

There is no switch to reset and the MasterTemp does not have a pilot light. It has an igniter that glows for each cycle.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Reset all the breakers in my ET8. Pump reset but heater is showing no sign of life.
If the heater is controlled through the fireman's switch, it will not become "active" until the automation turns it on. Try turning the heater on in the EasyTouch, it should come to life.
If it does, be sure to put it in pool or spa mode (doesn't matter which) and set the temperature to 104. Then, unless there is an issue, you should not have to touch the heater again. The automation will turn it off again when done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.