New to TFP but not new to pools - numbers are off

That’s not where TFP likes to keep it. You didn’t hear that here.
@ TFP we follow the
FC/CYA Levels
High target 🎯 is where you want to keep it/dose to so you don’t ever go below minimum 🚫 where nasties will grow.
It is safe to swim with fc anywhere between minimum & SLAM level for your cya - which is max) - (so long as you can see the bottom of the deep end for safety)
View attachment 474892View attachment 474891
Where can I find one of these tables for a Saltwater Generator? Thanks. I see the calculator but would like to see a table showing CYA level/min FC/Target FC/SLAM FC all on one table for CYA levels from 20-100 for a SWG...assuming the table is different. Thanks.CYA.JPG

Here's the new one which was modified to add a range for the SWGs like the LC chart. Due to large units needing short run times, overnight only production to save on peak electric costs making it swing during the day like a LC pool, or low loss days letting the FC climb, chasing the hard 5ppm on the old chart was a fools errand.

Screenshot_20230327_210134_Chrome.jpg

Here's the new one which was modified to add a range for the SWGs like the LC chart. Due to large units needing short run times, overnight only production to save on peak electric costs making it swing during the day like a LC pool, or low loss days letting the FC climb, chasing the hard 5ppm on the old chart was a fools errand.

View attachment 479375
Where is this chart buried nowadays? All I can find is the new calculator. Calculator is great - but sometimes the chart works better!

But are these available on the website somewhere?
Those are snapshots pieced together from the new calculator results in FC/CYA Levels. There is also a work in progress going on Here.

Everyone's patience is appreciated while things get tweaked. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok so SLAM levels are the same for LC and SWG? Oops saw the answer above but can't delete comment. Is there a way to do that?

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.