New pool build in NH

So I guess we will call it a season. The safety cover was put on today. We hit a snag when they took it out of the box and it was green. I had ordered tan, the PB said he would eat the cost and get me the tan one or take $1000 off this one, so me liking money, I learned quickly to like green....

Does the black liner help heat the pool water? When swimming under water running my hands across the bottom i feel heated water on the surface of my liner when its sunny out.. I have a typical blue pebble pattern liner, i would think the black liner collects more heat and possible heats the pool. If you don't have a heater installed, what are your typical pool temps vs air temps?

Does the black liner help heat the pool water? When swimming under water running my hands across the bottom i feel heated water on the surface of my liner when its sunny out.. I have a typical blue pebble pattern liner, i would think the black liner collects more heat and possible heats the pool. If you don't have a heater installed, what are your typical pool temps vs air temps?

We do not have a heater and I do not think the liner heats it up much. To put it into perspective, it's June 14th and it is still too cold to go in. We do not have a thermometer for it so I cannot tell you the water temp. Sorry.

Black and white - either a 50's vibe or contemporary. I like the look of black liners.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.