Beautiful! I am not sure how anyone can wait for two weeks to be able to use their pool! I didn't know that was a thing, it will be impossible to keep our dogs out of the water for that long when we finally get water!

Have you tested the water yet? Wait.............do you have a test kit yet???

Sorry I have been MIA, if I'm not slammed at work or with online school for the kids we are SWIMMING 😁. We had a lot of rain from Tropical Storm Beta this week and the pool is a little cloudy. Our PB scheduled for our pool to be maintained for the first 30 days and we are reaching the end of that period soon. I am trying to order the TF-100 kit (I assume that's what I need? No SWG) but do we need the PH Meter? And how useful is the speed stir?

Also, we don't have the vacuum from the PB yet since aren't allowed to use it for the first 30 days but there are leaves and "dirt" in the deep end that I push around with the brush but can't catch with the net, will it be ok until we can run the vacuum in a week or so?

The Speedstir is tremendously useful. Get it. Don't bother on the pH meter. It needs calibrated with regularity. For most people, using the color test for pH is quite easy and sufficient.

Reactions: 4ST
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.