New member with new pool. Not sure where to get started.

cox1228

Nov 2, 2019
Greenville, NC
We have had a beautiful pool installed and I would like to learn how to use the equipment because I have never cared for a "salt" water pool before. I understand testing and getting the water tested and algae clean up, but I am not sure what buttons to push or dials to change . Hoping this group will help me find some how to videos.

Welcome to the forum!

I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

You need your own proper water chemistry test kit. I suggest the TF100 from TFTestkits.net. Include the SpeedStir and Taylor K1766 salinity test kit.

Some YouTube videos to start with if you might be interested - Trouble Free Pool - YouTube

Kathy,

Welcome to TFP... a great place to learn how to care for your new pool..

If you understand "testing and getting the water tested and algae clean up"... you have just been doing it wrong... :mrgreen: Seriously, if you follow the TFP process, you will never get algae again and we can show you how to test your own pool water , so there is no need to take your water anywhere.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.