RuralStockTankPool

Aug 14, 2021
Saint Louis, MO
I just setup the intex 2500 pump for our outside stock tank pool. I used to use it with the two pieces dangling but now I have drilled the holes and installed things similar to how "hey wanderer" did their stock tank pool but I have a more high powered pump. When I used the pump before it worked - sometimes it was tricky to get it to start pumping but it did it eventually. Now that the pump is connected and the pool is completely full of water I cannot seem to get the pump to start. For a bit it seemed like it was making a noise when I turned it no but no pumping was happening. I made sure that both the intake and outtake valves were open. I also let out some air from all of the three places on the pump but that did not help. I only let it run for less than a minute and then turned it off and tried some things put it on for 10 seconds and then off again. Eventually it seemed to not want to turn back on. I checked the GCFI and pushed reset and that did not help. For now I'm letting it sit overnight and will look at it in the morning. I'm really not sure what to do to get the pump to start. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.