New Build In Simi Valley

Yesterday's work.
3f4e587d2d94f6fea38a280f1ec28e19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the dimensions of your pool? It just looks like it would be a lot more than 21,500 gallons. Absolutely amazing - truly does look like a 5 star resort!
Suz.

The length is 36 and the width at the widest is 14. It runs from 3.5 to 8 feet deep. I did not take the spa into account for my calculations. I am thinking about a meter when we fill it.

The length is 36 and the width at the widest is 14. It runs from 3.5 to 8 feet deep. I did not take the spa into account for my calculations. I am thinking about a meter when we fill it.

Yeah I figured it was about the size of my pool (I don't have a spa). I think what is deceiving is the hill and all the rock work. It makes your pool seem ginormous but the water area is your average size pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My biggest issue, before my injury, if that was in my yard, (and might I say, Oh lol how I wish that was in my yard :)), would have been wanting to dive off the spa wall into the pool. I use to do a lot of cliff diving in my younger days, and I can see temptation written all over that for me.:shock: LOL that might explain why I'm in constant pain, and barely able to walk most days now, but lol it was sure fun at the time.

I had the same thought! This last picture made me want to jump off the spa into the pool over and over like if I was 12 years old again! How deep is the pool underneath the spa? And what's your address? ;)(Kidding.)

My biggest issue, before my injury, if that was in my yard, (and might I say, Oh lol how I wish that was in my yard :)), would have been wanting to dive off the spa wall into the pool. I use to do a lot of cliff diving in my younger days, and I can see temptation written all over that for me.:shock: LOL that might explain why I'm in constant pain, and barely able to walk most days now, but lol it was sure fun at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

What is that squared hole close to the house with coping around it? Is it for a special kind of skimmer?

I had the same thought! This last picture made me want to jump off the spa into the pool over and over like if I was 12 years old again! How deep is the pool underneath the spa? And what's your address? ;)(Kidding.)

- - - Updated - - -

What is that squared hole close to the house with coping around it? Is it for a special kind of skimmer?

Julie the area under the spa has a bench and is only 3.5 to 4.5 deep. The kids will not be allowed to jump off it but they will be able to jump off the grotto. The square hole is for a drop in cooler. [emoji6]

Are you putting handrails on the steps? I guess I'm just seeing lots of spots where kids or adults acting like kids or adults with too many beverages might jump off into the pool with not so good results.

But, on the other hand, it's a fabulous pool and I can't wait to see it all plastered and tiled up! Maybe grease that slide a bit...

Are you putting handrails on the steps? I guess I'm just seeing lots of spots where kids or adults acting like kids or adults with too many beverages might jump off into the pool with not so good results.

But, on the other hand, it's a fabulous pool and I can't wait to see it all plastered and tiled up! Maybe grease that slide a bit...

Yes there will be a railing on the steps up to the slide. The PB was worried about over sealing the slide because it might get too fast. [emoji2]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.