New Build in NE FL

Man I’d just spray some roundup on there and move on with life. The guys are obviously incapable of doing good work and surely hate you at this point. Leave them alone and they’ll probably pi$$ under your travertine and put it back for you to smell later.

Life lesson but get the big stuff right and get the mental stress out of your life.

I think your pool is beautiful. I would be very wary of having them back to sort out the paving. Sometimes the fix creates more problems than it solves. I’m thinking you could well end up with chipped pavers etc. personally I would deal with this myself if it was bugging me and I’m a very picky person.

Never mind.

At the end of the day, in order to address the issues that truly matter, legally we have to allow them to address all issues on the punch list, no matter how small. I came back on here to vent and also see if others had used a pressure washer or had other ideas to remove the heavy dirt and if there were any tips that were good to know when installing polymeric sand next to a filled pool. I would LOVE to remove the stress from my life. If I could go back, we would have never started this project. But because a very large and expensive mistake is included on the punch list and we had to hire an attorney to get any response from the PB, we now have to do what is required, which is allow the PB to address ALL items on the punch list. I would much rather get our money back or just given the product we paid for and do the projects myself. However, that won't happen and even if it did, I physically can't do them as I rarely can even cook dinner most nights. And since my husband is taking care of me on top of a farm while working on call 24/7 every other week, I do not expect him to go out and do the work on his time off that we paid a company over 6 figure to do.

There is no reason to change the % of the SWG as it seems to being doing it's job where it is. With the heat we are having you do not want your FC any lower right now.

Glad to hear you had a good meeting with those two.........can't wait to see how they fix everything!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.