Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Hello all,

I have been reading the forum for the last week or so, lots of knowledge and good information. Myself nor my wife have ever owned a pool before, but we are super excited. I have became a bit obsessed since we finalized everything, got permits and have an official dig day. Thought I would post our plans, to get any feed back or thoughts moving forward.

We live in Ontario Canada, and we are having a Dolphin Fiberglass pool installed, the Tampico 2 model. It is 15 feet wide by 35 feet long. Shallow end is 3'6" and deep end is 6'1". Total volume is 18,500 gallons.

Equipments is as follows;
- Pentair Supermax Variable speed pump
- Pentair System 3 Mod Media Cartridge Filter
- Pentair Intellichlor Salt Generator
- Pentair MasterTemp 250K BTU Gas Heater
- Clear Deck Inground Solar reel system
- 2 Pentair Globrite LED Low voltage lights with 17 colour options
- water to fill pools, pool salt, initial chemicals
- winter cover & Maintenance kit (vacuum head 6-12" extension poles, wall brush, leaf net, 1 1/4" Vacuum hose, thermometer, chemical tester, chemical drops
- PB is pouring a 4'x10' cement pad for all equipment.
- PB is doing all cement patio and coping around the pool and in the back yard.
- 15, x 21, pool cabana

Interested to hear your thoughts, concerns, must haves etc.

Thanks,
Ed

Attachments

• pool drawing.png
    pool drawing.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Apsuhead
Interested to hear your thoughts, concerns, must haves etc.
Welcome to the forum.
You do not show any type of automation. If you are going to have automation, I do not believe the Supermax VS (which I believe is trade grade of the Superflo VS) can be controlled via automation.
I would suggest getting the Microbrite versus the Globrite lights. The Globrites use a proprietary receptacle and do not last much more than 3 years.
Be sure you get an IC40 SWCG.
Plan ahead and get a proper test kit (Taylor K2006C). The PB will be giving you one that is essentially useless.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.