southern utah
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hey everyone,
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this so feel free to move it to the correct place if needed. I am in the market for new filters and wonder if anyone has any recommendations on who to purchase from. Also if there is any coupon codes available that would be awesome too! TIA

Reactions: kellerman84
I also like pleatco. If you find your filter on amazon watch the “used” section on the page. I got a set that was $40 less and only difference was one has the plastic taken off but was brand new.
I only buy stuff used from amazon warehouse. It’s basically where someone got the wrong filters and returned them.
FYI I have bought other stuff like a high end CD player and ever a front door lock assembly and saved a LOT

I will suggest double checking the model number at a site like pleatco and not trusting amazon. I got the wrong ones once and went through fits to return them. Intheswim said not our fault go pound sand. Luckily amazon said tell UPS you refused the shipment and they will return them.
What made me mad was I realized my error 5 minutes later at midnight and emailed them and was told “ too bad they already shipped “ Then amazon had to make them give me a refund after tracking showed it returned. You can probably tell I am not a intheswim customer anymore 😳

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.