Need help with wiring my 12v lights to my pentair easy touch panel

Welcome to TFP.

You have a transformer to take 120V to 12V? You connect the 120V side of a light transformer to a the LOAD side of a spare AUX relay. You connect the pool lights to the 12V or 14V tap of the transformer.

If you need more detail then that post a pic of your ET panel showing the wiring.

Yes I have a transformer to go to 12v. So if I take 120v from a breaker in my pentair panel to my line side of my aux really and then from there take a Fed from the load side of aux really to my transformer?

J,

Yep.. Then, when you turn on the aux relay, the light will light.

If it is color light, you can tell the EasyTouch the type of light and it will allow you to change the color of the light and it can run various light shows.

Thanks,

Jim R.

J,

Assuming your landscape lights are about 10' from the water, then yes you can... A pool light transformer is "pool rated", meaning if something fails, it will not short 120 volts to the 12 volt side. This is not the case with landscape lights..

I have my landscape lights tied into my ET and it works great.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.