Need advice on above ground robotic cleaner. Aquabot or dolphin?

Figwind

Jul 20, 2020
Alabama
I am looking to buy a robotic cleaner for my 27' above ground pool. I think I have narrowed it down to the AQUABOT BREEZE SE with scrubber and the DOLPHIN E10. I haven't seen a direct comparison between the two regarding pros/cons, longevity, reliability and general effectiveness. If anyone has experience with either of these models (or comparable), I would love some insight from actual users. I am looking to spend around $500 (or less), but may be willing to go up to $600.
Typical debris are bugs, pollen, silt, pollen, leaves/other organics that have been blown into the pool. There are no trees directly around the pool.
Thank you for any help you can offer!

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: I'm shocked no one has replied to this thread yet. Pool cleaners are always a hot topic. Maybe @kimkats would like to tell you about her pool cleaner? She's been quite impressed with it for a while now.

Thanks for posting and have a nice weekend. :swim:

Sorry I missed this thread! Here is my write up about my Lil' Kim! I loves her!!!

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.