My "New" Pool in SCHERTZ, TX

Some clean up going on today. Cleared out a big dirt pile, removed the deck forms, finishing the grout on the coping, laying the border tile around the pool. Fun stuff! :goodjob:

Reactions: Nikilyn
I knew exactly what I was in for, yet there was still something really unsettling about seeing all that used to be under my yard, above it. I know what my guts should look like too, and similarly never want to see them.

I'm so excited!!! I love how it is looking! Yes, the tile is all dusty and dirty but so much has been done! Very happy we decided to put the black border around the edge 😁
Next step is Sundek, that should help the finished look! :party: :party: :party: :party:

Attachments

• IMG_4165.JPG
    IMG_4165.JPG
    381.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4166.JPG
    IMG_4166.JPG
    434.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4168.JPG
    IMG_4168.JPG
    552.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4169.JPG
    IMG_4169.JPG
    645.4 KB · Views: 165
Wow !! What a difference in such a short amount of time. (But you were probably watching the clock seemingly tick backwards so i’m sure the last 2 weeks felt like foreva).

Reactions: TexasRain

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Curious. I missed what you named your little blue gecko. I love where you put him. Be sure and take a picture once the plaster is down or when the pool is done.

You're like me, getting your pool build done during the winter cold. Brrrrr!

Reactions: TexasRain
Love the black border! Was that your idea or the builder's suggestion? It gives a nice geometric look and draws the eye in. I can't wait to see how everything looks once it's done.
Thank you! It was our idea that we "stole" from here! LOL I saw a couple different pools while searching around here with tile borders and rock borders and loved them so I found a way for it to work for us!

Curious. I missed what you named your little blue gecko. I love where you put him. Be sure and take a picture once the plaster is down or when the pool is done.

You're like me, getting your pool build done during the winter cold. Brrrrr!
I have been calling him My Buddy for now. Might change it when I have water over him.

I will definitely take tons of pictures!!! 😁

Good Morning Y'all!!

Holidays and weather gave us a break from work getting done. :cautious: But we have SunDek here today for the deck! I will update with some pictures along the way, they just got here. They are cleaning off the concrete now. :) We are getting the Franciscan Tan color in classic texture.

(took this pic from inside through the screened window)
sundek1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.