Marina pool, spa, and patio. Something has changed

KHavity

Apr 26, 2020
Sierra vista, AZ
I have been coming to TFP for a year now, and I have received great insight to maintaining my pool. I came to get advice about a new pool cleaning robot, and the overwhelming advice was to use Marina pool, spa, and patio. I called and placed an order for what was recommended. The cleaner came, and I tried to get it to work, but it would only work for a few minutes at most, then stop. I tried multiple thing to get it to work, but it just would not clean the pool. I called Marina, left a message since every time you call you only get an answering machine. I explained the problem. I was eventually told the would give me a return label and i could buy another. That was a few days ago, and still no return label. I call and guess what i get to leave a message again. I leave a message just hoping for a call back or a sent return label, but nothing. Everyone on this board speaks highly of them, but the customer service I have had had not been good. meanwhile my pool gets worse and worse. has anyone else had this type of service recently? just wondering if something has changed there or not.

Be patient K. Send them an Email and make some more calls. With the supply shortages and whatnot the entire industry is upended and fielding 10X their normal amount of inquiries. I called/ Emailed several dozen places recently trying to buy my equipment. Only 2 or 3 called back or returned emails. They are all swamped.

At least when you do get through, they’ll do right by you.

Not sure anything has changed, the exact same thing happened to me last year. Just have to keep calling and bugging them about it, and eventually they'll get you taken care of. Excellent prices, but customer service can vary.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.