Poolbots or Marina pool & Spa

Billtkat

Apr 25, 2020
Oro Valley, AZ
My Prowler 930 died I purchased from Marina P&S and looking at another. Came across a website Poolbots which shows an authorized dealer. They have the Dolphin Sigma - 2 questions;
1. Anyone have exp. with the group at Poolbots for purchase or service ?
2. Anyone have exp. with the Dolphin Sigma ?

thanks

I've tested the Dolphin Sigma extensively. Definitely a full-featured robot for sure. Would highly recommend it to anyone who asks. In my own personal opinion that is a fantastic cleaner and a great investment. I know who PoolBots is and they are (like you said) an authorized dealer for Maytronics. To answer your question though, service and warranty should still be provided by Maytronics directly even if purchased from PoolBots.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I've tested the Dolphin Sigma extensively. Definitely a full-featured robot for sure. Would highly recommend it to anyone who asks. In my own personal opinion that is a fantastic cleaner and a great investment. I know who PoolBots is and they are (like you said) an authorized dealer for Maytronics. To answer your question though, service and warranty should still be provided by Maytronics directly even if purchased from PoolBots.
thanks !

My Prowler 930 died I purchased from Marina P&S and looking at another. Came across a website Poolbots which shows an authorized dealer. They have the Dolphin Sigma - 2 questions;
1. Anyone have exp. with the group at Poolbots for purchase or service ?
2. Anyone have exp. with the Dolphin Sigma ?

thanks
I have purchased from Poolbots and would do so again.

Bill,

Just one thing to keep in mind...

If you call Marina, they consider it an "in-house" sale and can sell a robot for less than the MSRP... No sales tax and free 2-day shipping.

I would talk with both Marina and Poolbots (Who I have never used.) and see what their total pricing is. That said, I have no idea if Marina even stocks the Sigma.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I ordered a Dolphin Premier from Poolbots. I got it in the water and 1) it never managed to climb the wall completely - it would go into waterline mode halfway down the wall and 2) it with the filters in, it didn't keep in large debris. I contacted Poolbots, they were quick to respond and asked for a video of the issue. I sent a video and was told "management approved the return but won't authorize a shipping label." So, I'm not ordering a replacement through them.

Bill,

Show me a pic of your Premier.. I had one years ago.. It is a very old model..

Does it have two small baskets on the bottom, or a large basket on the top of the robot??

Thanks,

Jim R.

I ordered a Dolphin Premier from Poolbots. I got it in the water and 1) it never managed to climb the wall completely - it would go into waterline mode halfway down the wall and 2) it with the filters in, it didn't keep in large debris. I contacted Poolbots, they were quick to respond and asked for a video of the issue. I sent a video and was told "management approved the return but won't authorize a shipping label." So, I'm not ordering a replacement through them.
Have you contacted Maytronics? Seeing that it was that way out of the box, I think they would pay for return to them for repair or replacement.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.