Magic eraser hack

While I haven't left one in the skimmer basket, considered it once to see if it would absorb the oils or suntan lotions then remembered its not absorbent at all, I have used one to clean my eyelets, tiles, pump housings, and baskets. I also use one to clean my acrylic saltwater reef tank. The inert material is reef safe and keeps my tank clean without scratching the surface. neat hack is to take an old piece of PVC, heat about 2-3" down a little, compress it into itself then tightly ziptie the magic eraser to the pvc (can use rubber bands but I don't like rubber in my reef tank. then use the pipe as a handle and clean without getting wet. simply cut the ziptie when done, if any eraser is left, rinse and set aside for later.

Reactions: markayash
There's a lady on YouTube claiming that adding cheerios to your pool reduces calcium levels. Something about trisodium phosphate. Don't dismiss it unless you try it.

There's a person who claims that putting tuned quartz crystals in your skimmer basket will keep your pool from losing any heat. Don't dismiss it unless you try it.

There's a lady on YouTube claiming that adding cheerios to your pool reduces calcium levels. Something about trisodium phosphate. Don't dismiss it unless you try it.

There's a person who claims that putting tuned quartz crystals in your skimmer basket will keep your pool from losing any heat. Don't dismiss it unless you try it.
Cereal, don’t feed the dolphins

You can pickup those tuned crystals right next to the turn signal fluid and muffler bearings in the automotive section in Walmart.

Lol, sounds like the audiophile world. ?
Where they have $10,000 platinum speaker wires that carry all of the digital signal without losing any of the bits.

Honest, you really can hear the difference.

Of course you also need the super master copies of the original files with triple redundant error correction.

Where they have $10,000 platinum speaker wires that carry all of the digital signal without losing any of the bits.

Of course you also need the super master copies of the original files with triple redundant error correction.
That sounds like the guy who argued with me about breaking in speaker wire when I built my home theater room ?

And if you can’t hear the difference, then your lowly system isn’t resolving enough or you have tin ears. ??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.