Looking for reliable & fair priced pool design/build in Wheaton, IL

I sent you a DM with my builders details. I think it turned out great overall. A few things could have gone better, others were better than expected. I built in 2020 so a lot of timelines and supply has changed, but a lot of good builders in our area.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
I sent you a DM with my builders details. I think it turned out great overall. A few things could have gone better, others were better than expected. I built in 2020 so a lot of timelines and supply has changed, but a lot of good builders in our area.
I'm also in the western suburbs and looking for a good company to build a new pool or renovate. We've talked with a few wondering who you used. Thanks!

I'm also in the western suburbs and looking for a good company to build a new pool or renovate. We've talked with a few wondering who you used. Thanks!
Sent you a DM as well. I am out in Lockport and know my builder does a lot of the burbs, western included.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.