Looking for recommended PBs in NJ

Mar 18, 2012
Good morning. I haven't been on this site in years. Had a house with an IG 18'x36' liner pool and learned a lot from reading on this site. Went thru a divorce and all that fun stuff and am now married again with a new house. My wife and I are submitting an application for a HELOC to supplement our savings to see what our price range will be to start. We are located in central NJ and are looking for some recommended builders that you guys and girls would recommend. We haven't started getting into a lot of details yet, but have been thinking of a freeform liner IG pool, probably 6' deep max at the one end, steps in and maybe around 16'x32' give or take with pavers around the entire perimeter. Haven't decided on a heater, # of lights, equipment or any of that stuff yet, plenty to still learn and read on this site.

Thanks all, looking forward to reviewing your stories and seeing all those great looking pools!

When you get a better idea and have design questions, you will need the residential queen of planning.

* Paging @kimkats *, phone call for you on line 1

Reactions: KaiBee
You rang??? LOL

Here is what I suggest...........get at least 3 quotes. Try for 5 but depending on the area that might not be realistic. Talk to them and ask to talk to some of the former customers to see what they say about their service INCLUDING warranty work!

When you get their plans share them here and we will look them over for you. Make sure to get model numbers for all of the equipment.

Lets get this really started the right way and share the yard where this pool will be going please!!

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.