Gold Supporter
Jun 13, 2018
Media, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you guys for providing this resource! I started out knowing nothing about pools but I found this site 2 years ago and now my pool is crystal clear and balanced. :handshake:

Welcome to the forum! :handshake:

Great to hear it has worked so well for you!

We are glad you have found our information helpful and have saved money over the pool store and their sales. If you can, please consider making a donation to TFP.

We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keep the forum operating without advertisements.

I will indeed! I have found my local pool store to be somewhat useful (Leslie's) since they do carry 12% liquid CL in the 5 gallon deposit jugs (~$20). I asked them if they sold Borax and they looked at me like I was nuts and mumbled something about how they couldn't sell it because it was illegal in California! :confused:

I will indeed! I have found my local pool store to be somewhat useful (Leslie's) since they do carry 12% liquid CL in the 5 gallon deposit jugs (~$20). I asked them if they sold Borax and they looked at me like I was nuts and mumbled something about how they couldn't sell it because it was illegal in California! :confused:
Ummm.... I just saw Borax on the shelf in the grocery store. Here. In California.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.