Long Island Concrete/Vinyl IG Pool Build

I took off Monday for the concrete pour. Cement truck cancelled. It was done Tuesday morning instead and I had to work. I understand it's going to get covered by pavers, but I am not doing that until next season. This is how it was left.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431308762.464587.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431308778.027884.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431308790.544248.jpg

In that first photo, it looked fairly decent. The close-ups are awful. I don't know if there are different levels of quality with cement or pours, but that looks like they had no pride in their workmanship.

Any ideas for what you can do? A temporary covering? Is there anything the cement company can do now?

I'm sorry, also. Such a disappointment. Wishing the best for you. Suz.

Looks like it cured up too fast for them to properly float it. Did you guys have that really warm upper 80s temperatures the day they poured? I would be concerned about the integrity of it, even if your putting pavers over it. If you haven't already paid them, I would re-negotiate based on the outcome.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.