Links to where pictures are posted?

Sadly, no. You can go to Media but the pictures are grouped by key words.

We have wanted what you ask, but the forum software is not currently set up that way.

There is a way if the photo was attached to a post.

Open the photo and copy the image name (ending in .jpeg). Then paste into the search bar and hit enter. If the photo was used, it will show in results.

EDIT...I tested this out and it seems to be hit and miss.

Last edited:
There is a way if the photo was attached to a post.

Open the photo and copy the image name (ending in .jpeg). Then paste into the search bar and hit enter. If the photo was used, it will show in results.

EDIT...I tested this out and it seems to be hit and miss.

Wanted to say thank you!

If you put quotes around the file name, it seems to help a little or else it doesn’t search with the .jpg

Reactions: Rancho Cost-a-Lotta
I’d like to go on record too here that it’s a STUPID setup as well. Why in the world they would tie items together I’ll never know. ? I’ve always got my eyes open for a way to merge items together and will pull the trigger if anything comes up.

Reactions: CaptainCannonball
Agree that it would be a way to help users stay engaged with the site. See a cool pic and follow it to a fun/informative (we try for both) thread. Someday I'm sure it will be possible, without using system plug-in.

Ok, so this isn't a one-step process, but it will get you to the post with the photo.

1. Note the date of the photo next to the user's ID below the photo.
  2. Click on the user's avatar and then click again on the user's avatar that pops up.
  3. Under either Latest Activity or Postings, go back to the date noted in 1) and you will see the picture and related post.
You may have to click See More, Next or View Older Posts in the list of posts if it's not real recent, or the user posts frequently.

And as another option, you can:

1. Note the date of the photo and user's ID below the photo.
  2. Use the Search box (top left)
  3. Advanced
  4. Enter the user's ID and in the Newer Than box, enter the date of the photo.
  5. Then click Search.
  6. Then go to the oldest post that it brings ups. There is the picture and related post.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainCannonball
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.