Milton, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
My pool contractor is a year past targeted completion date. He finally installed my Pentair systems a couple weeks ago and the systems are up and running, but he has been terminated from the project for not completing the job. Im trying to pick up the pieces.
We are supposed to have the light show colored lights. The spa lights are changing colors on their own, but the pool lights stay white. I have read the manuals and simply can't figure out how to control the lights. He has the light circuit on Main Aux 2, circuit name Lights, function Generic, displayed on Features section. That circuit cuts on the Spa in cyclical color and Pool lights in white. I can't figure out how to control either.

There are 4 lights total, one in spa and 3 in pool. It appears the low voltage transformer for the lights is an Intermatic PX300. I have no idea how to identify the type LED bulbs in the spa or the pool. I have tried a multitude of different circuit settings including Intellibrite and generic. I simply can't figure out how to make anything change. If I select Intellibrite, it will put the intellibrite controls on the app, but they won't function.

Using Generic I have the All On, All Off, Set, Synch, and Swim function buttons, but the do nothing. Please tell me how to identify what bulbs I may have and how to trouble shoot this problem. Thanks

If you have all four light on one relay (Aux 2) you can't really have a light show as all the lights will be the same.

You should still be able to change the colors, but in theory they should all be the same color. Aux 2 Circuit Function must be IntelliBrite.

Fortunately for me, I have a simple white light. Unfortunately for you, I have zero experience with how to change colors. :(

How do you know the pool lights are actually color lights? Do you have the boxes they came in or the manuals?

Let's see if I can find a user that can help you.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Welcome to TFP.

Please tell me how to identify what bulbs I may have and how to trouble shoot this problem.

If you do not have the boxes the lights came in or any manuals that were left you will need to pull the lights out from the pool wall and see the labels on the side of the lights.

Pentair has three models of LED lights and each model comes in white and color changing versions - IntelliBrite, GloBrite, MicroBrite.

Reactions: thataway61
Thanks everyone. They are GloBrites. Problem resolved, circuit set up correctly, and they are functioning. Can’t wait for dark thirty. Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.