Let's See Your Test Kit!

All are welcome, any type, brand, size.......Stock or mod, old or new, big or small, let's see em' ALL! :D

Here's my whole rig....with today's bleach for a little tweak...still floating some pucks, so...:stirpot:

Pool%20Kit1_zpsyncvuy5m.jpg

Bucket for Acid dilution, sample and rinse bottles, and of course my book.

Test Kit-Slightly Modded. But everything is in there...

Poolkit2_zpsyiurkqlm.jpg

My TF-100 kit is about 4 years old now, but I wanted to have everything in one place, so I've made some mods along the way. Once in a while I'm going over to help someone, so having it all together makes it easy. Of course I have a Speed Stir! ....and
I love the sample sizer. I use DPD pillows instead of the regular powder, but that's about it. I just re-fill as needed...

Let's see yours!!

I started laughing when I saw this set up; mine is not too different. I just don't have the lab grade water bottles or the large bucket. Wife asked why was I laughing; I replied "if you thought my testing is a bit much, look at these set-ups". Her reply was, and this is further testament to the good work TFP does, "with water looking that good, the test kit is a good one". Imagine that, she hasn't touched the test kits, but knows this website and the great results!:eek::eek:

I'll confess, though, what do you use the scissors for?:geek:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok, so here's my Kit as of today. Pretty much a standard TF-100 with Spedstir & Electric scale added.
I also have 5gal bucket. The glasses serve two functions, helps me see the Ml line on the vials & helps keep any chem splashes out of my eyes.
Test Kit.jpg

Suz you so funny! You already have both of those in your siggy! PLUS the speedstir!

LOL I am glad you are here! It sure keeps things lively!

Now if someone really wanted to know where to get them they could...............look at my siggy and there they are!

Hugs and oh happy day for tomorrow and you getting plastered!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.