LED lights with iPhone control

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Fletcher, OK
Hayward and Pentair both have iPhone app control but both cost some major money to have installed :)

It depends on what equipment you have now..

hilmiorta

Oct 5, 2020
Redondo Beach, CA
I'm gonna go with Pentair all the way - but the Easy Touch from Pentair only turns on and off the lights. I don't believe it controls the LED colors. Let me double check. Thanks again Casey!

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Fletcher, OK
So it will control the colors by turning them on and off till you get to the color you want then leave them on.. it will remember the last setting/color it was on and keep it until you start turning it on and off again.. :)

And that is just about all the knowledge I have for Pentair Automation... (y)

Desert Dog

Silver Supporter
Apr 4, 2020
Alpine, Ca
If you have easytouch already, you need to buy and install ScreenLogic and then download the app yo your phone. You Can turn on and off lights, pick a color, or a light show. You can also adjust your other pool settings. But like mentioned above, if you have purchased nothing, then IntelliCenter has technology built in. It is about the same cost of the easythouch +screen logic.

hilmiorta

Oct 5, 2020
Redondo Beach, CA
If you have easytouch already, you need to buy and install ScreenLogic and then download the app yo your phone. You Can turn on and off lights, pick a color, or a light show. You can also adjust your other pool settings. But like mentioned above, if you have purchased nothing, then IntelliCenter has technology built in. It is about the same cost of the easythouch +screen logic.
Great input - I haven't bought anything yet. Let me look into this.