LED lights with iPhone control

Hayward and Pentair both have iPhone app control but both cost some major money to have installed :)

It depends on what equipment you have now..

So it will control the colors by turning them on and off till you get to the color you want then leave them on.. it will remember the last setting/color it was on and keep it until you start turning it on and off again.. :)

And that is just about all the knowledge I have for Pentair Automation... (y)

If you have easytouch already, you need to buy and install ScreenLogic and then download the app yo your phone. You Can turn on and off lights, pick a color, or a light show. You can also adjust your other pool settings. But like mentioned above, if you have purchased nothing, then IntelliCenter has technology built in. It is about the same cost of the easythouch +screen logic.

If you have easytouch already, you need to buy and install ScreenLogic and then download the app yo your phone. You Can turn on and off lights, pick a color, or a light show. You can also adjust your other pool settings. But like mentioned above, if you have purchased nothing, then IntelliCenter has technology built in. It is about the same cost of the easythouch +screen logic.

Great input - I haven't bought anything yet. Let me look into this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.