Landscaping suggestions for my pool

ewest0482

May 7, 2020
Colorado Springs, Co
We have landscaping rocks in my backyard. My Intex pool will only be up in the summers, so I have no intention of moving or eliminating my rocks. The area is level , but I want to make sure the pool liner is safe. Any suggestions on what to put underneath? I was going to set down ply wood or sub floor squares , then a tarp and then the pool matting or a foam pad....the pool is the 24x12 Intex ultra xtr. If that helps.

We have landscaping rocks in my backyard. My Intex pool will only be up in the summers, so I have no intention of moving or eliminating my rocks. The area is level , but I want to make sure the pool liner is safe. Any suggestions on what to put underneath? I was going to set down ply wood or sub floor squares , then a tarp and then the pool matting or a foam pad....the pool is the 24x12 Intex ultra xtr. If that helps.
I have the same pool. If you have smaller size rock I think you would be OK with just the rigid foam insulation, might want to go on the thicker side. Plywood and a thinner foam or mat would probably be fine too. Are you planning to use pavers under your legs? You will definitely want your legs and the pool bottom to be flush on this pool.

Reactions: ewest0482
I have the same pool. If you have smaller size rock I think you would be OK with just the rigid foam insulation, might want to go on the thicker side. Plywood and a thinner foam or mat would probably be fine too. Are you planning to use pavers under your legs? You will definitely want your legs and the pool bottom to be flush on this pool.
Yes, I'm going to get some pavers, thanks for the help.

Reactions: sammckin
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.