Intex 18'x52" ultra round 2015 season liner replacement?

rodeod

Feb 15, 2023
Florida
So i just spent an hour chatting with intex about getting a replacement liner for my agp. The insist the new season ultra xtr frame 18x52 liner will not fit my pool. They then say the only difference is the color, and the outlets/inlets. I already had switch my pool to different inlets/outlets so i could use pvc instead of cheap hoses. Has anyone tried to use the new intex ultra xtr liners with their existing ultra frame? Apologies if this has been answered in the past, I'm new to this forum. Thanks in advance.

There is some debate here about it but no update on the liner actually fitting 👇
Or you could go this route 👇
Liner world has kits specifically for intex pools

Reactions: Newdude
So i just spent an hour chatting with intex about getting a replacement liner for my agp. The insist the new season ultra xtr frame 18x52 liner will not fit my pool. They then say the only difference is the color, and the outlets/inlets. I already had switch my pool to different inlets/outlets so i could use pvc instead of cheap hoses. Has anyone tried to use the new intex ultra xtr liners with their existing ultra frame? Apologies if this has been answered in the past, I'm new to this forum. Thanks in advance.
Hi Rodeod just wondering if the new liner fit your older frame om in the same boat i just need a new liner

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.