Just started SLAM yesterday.

Looks like I can probably do the OCLT test soon.

we’re expecting rain for the next couple of days. Is it better to maintain slam level until the rain eases up?

Progress picture:

Attachments

• 4497F3A8-177C-4C26-8224-C018C32A29E5.jpg
    4497F3A8-177C-4C26-8224-C018C32A29E5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I think you're doing a great job but I have one question.
Where are you getting the number for SLAM level FC 9?
I put your info in Pool Math and Shock level FC is 12.(I made up some of the other levels but they have no effect on the suggested FC levels for shocking the pool)
PoolMath
That could be why the SLAM is taking so long. Maybe raise up FC to 12 and in the next day do the OCLT.
Hope this helps
:snorkle:

I think you're doing a great job but I have one question.
Where are you getting the number for SLAM level FC 9?
I put your info in Pool Math and Shock level FC is 12.(I made up some of the other levels but they have no effect on the suggested FC levels for shocking the pool)
PoolMath
That could be why the SLAM is taking so long. Maybe raise up FC to 12 and in the next day do the OCLT.
Hope this helps
:snorkle:
I have been Slamming at 12...... when I said 9, I meant the chlorine level never fell below 9 while slamming. Whenever it dropped below 12, I always added chlorine to get it back up to 12.

pretty sure I’m free and clear at this point, been keeping chlorine at slam levels this whole time.

i’m going to try and perform the OCLT tonight - if I’m home.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.