Jandy watercolor LED

Sometimes we have to bump a post to get attention. I don’t have any answers, but boosting this to the top may help. @Dirk , any ideas?

When you say "I put in a new motherboard," do you mean you did it yourself, or had it done?

If you have the skill, you can try some simple troubleshooting. Find where the wiring to the spa light connects inside the controller. Disconnect the wiring. Determine if the circuit is 120V or low voltage. Wire in the appropriate light bulb (120 or low). If the new temp light goes on and off, then you'll know the problem has nothing to do from where you disconnected things on. It's between the new temp light and the motherboard.

Repeat the process however you can, eliminating what you can. Which will narrow down where the problem is. If it gets to the motherboard, put a voltage tester on the terminals of the motherboard that control the light, and see if it's going on and off (which seems unlikely if you recently replaced the motherboard).

Next I would suspect components that tell the motherboard to turn the spa light on and off. Like any remotes, or apps. Does the iAquaLink report its scheduling to the cloud? Could the old scheduling have gotten restored to the new board somehow? Again, you turn things off, or disconnect them, or replace them, one at a time, until the culprit is found.

Sorry, all I can offer is some basic troubleshooting techniques, as I don't have any direct experience with the iAquaLink.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.