Recommended place for purchasing Jandy True Clear Replacement Power Pack (R0802200)

chris155hp

Feb 13, 2024
Miami, FL
Trying to help my dad with his pool and I am fairly sure his Jandy Chlorinator controller/power pack is fried. It kept turning on and off every few seconds like it was trying to boot the screen would come on for about three or four seconds then shut off and then it would just repeat the process and sensitively until it died once and for all. I open it up to check and see if there was anything of corrosion or burning on the motherboard, but didn’t see anything, and I made sure that the ribbon cables for the buttons and display were firmly seated and they looked normal. Trying to find a replacement power pack just to throw in there which I’m 95% sure will solve the problem. Any recommendations where I can buy it from as I know some manufacturers can be stingy about owners doing their own installations?

Also, I think part of the problem was that whoever set this up initially put the chlorinator on an old-school switched timer (left over from old high low pump) and the constant on and off every day can be hard on electronics. Should it just be always on, as in receiving power and the controller just kicks on the salt cell only when it needs to?

To clarify the pool pump is a Inteliflow VFD that runs continuously at a low flow (1500 rpm) and boosts for 2 hours (7-9pm 2500) rpm.

To clarify, SWG timer needs to be set to run times within VS pump run times.