Jandy LT400N Heater, no power

Well if you have had mice chewing on things you have bigger issues. Get all of your wiring fixed and then see where you are at.

Thanks, thats true, but I don't see any obvious areas where mice have chewed wires yet. I have schematic and troubleshooting flowchart.. but doesn't show exact fuse location... is it in top portion of front cover?

Thanks, thats true, but I don't see any obvious areas where mice have chewed wires yet. I have schematic and troubleshooting flowchart.. but doesn't show exact fuse location... is it in top portion of front cover?

Ok, fuse is in top part of front.

Looks like not much wiring damage.. enclosed photo of firemans switch.. wires broken on left side, green and yellow (top in this photo), not sure yellow is supposed to connect..? Anyone know where they go on the block?Heater Firemans Block.jpg

That block is only for a two wire connection to your automation. Those other two wires probably aren't connected to anything. Trace the wire back and see.

Thanks Paul, heater transformer is probably good... using Jandy heater troubleshooting manual.. I don't have 24 VAC, or 12VAC across heater transformer because I don't have the voltage coming into the heater from the main pool circuit panel... any ideas in there?

the rest of the system is working ok.. except chlorinator, which may be worn out...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yeah! Jandy aqualink manual has T/S for heater.. "From the green 10 pin terminal bar of the AquaLink RS Bezel, remove, and twist together the two heater wires; does the heater fire?"

giving that a shot (not shock, hopefully...)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.