It's autumn, Florida style!

I'm with you. Its heater time when the water drops below 85. Even then we usually gravitate towards the spa and then there is no chance of going back into the frigid pool water once you are in the spa :)

I'm with you. Its heater time when the water drops below 85. Even then we usually gravitate towards the spa and then there is no chance of going back into the frigid pool water once you are in the spa :)
I actually have a chiller in my pool heater. Thought I might need it on really hot days. Turns out 89 degree water feels pretty nice.

• Haha
Reactions: JJ_Tex
At least I got to enjoy the pleasure of snow days. 84f is perfect pool temp. You softies......
I’ll take 84°, but prefer it a couple of degrees cooler. It’s weird how I can feel the difference between 83° and 85°. I love that “shock” when diving into water in the low 80s. With more days with temps over 105° since the summer of ‘80, it’s been tough to keep the water below 85°. The chiller has definitely worked hard this summer! I cleaned the filter today and deleted the chiller program. Tomorrow has a forecast of 95°, but we have temps in the 80s coming next week, with lows in the 60s. Hoping the chiller is off for the season!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.