Is this going to be a problem

Looks like similar problems here...

Do not stop the water!!

Is the equipment set and ready to be turned on?
It is..scheduled for tomorrow... are there stages to the fill up... when they first put the plaster in my pool I hated how (Smurf blue) it was then they did the acid wash and I loved it..(the color blue more subdued ) then when it was finally full and in the Sun I saw this really pretty aqua green color that I didn't think my pool would have but it was really pretty and then tonight as I was looking at it was very boring and almost had no color ..just a blah color and I'm assuming all this is normal?

Attachments

• 20200114_080756~2.jpg
    20200114_080756~2.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 27
It is..scheduled for tomorrow... are there stages to the fill up... when they first put the plaster in my pool I hated how (Smurf blue) it was then they did the acid wash and I loved it..(the color blue more subdued ) then when it was finally full and in the Sun I saw this really pretty aqua green color that I didn't think my pool would have but it was really pretty and then tonight as I was looking at it was very boring and almost had no color ..just a blah color and I'm assuming all this is normal?

Attachments

• 20200115_123015.jpg
    20200115_123015.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 26
Wait until you see all the moods on your finished pool. Between the sun/shade/sky/clouds/rain it will vary greatly at times. The deep blue sky in the early spring/late fall creates a different shade than the middle of the summer hazy, hot and humid sky. Its a fun ride to watch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.