Is the iAqualink website/system down

Is anyone having problem getting the login page for iaqualink on the phone app or through the pc web browser? I was able to check around lunch time but now I can even login from the phone app or web browser. This is the first time I experience this. I just see it spin and spin. I try other browsers with same issue.

Attachments

• iaqualink.jpg
    iaqualink.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone,

I have a Jandy VSP pump, model VSFHP165JEP. Currently iAqualink is down which, from what I understand, almost totally stops me from using my pump besides on and off. I also have the Jandy RS6 automation system. I have tried it in Auto, Service, and Time mode and no matter what I do, there is nothing on my Pump display. I was hoping to be able to turn it down a bit via the pump. Is there any trick to getting my display working or awake so I can manually adjust while iAqualink is down? I have tried to hold menu down as well...nothing shows. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Try logging out first.
I logged out yesterday and haven't been able to log back in since then. I even tried resetting my password, but that didn't work either.
I tried calling customer support, but their system hangs up on you with an abrupt "goodbye" message after being on hold for a couple minutes.

I logged out yesterday and haven't been able to log back in since then. I even tried resetting my password, but that didn't work either.
I tried calling customer support, but their system hangs up on you with an abrupt "goodbye" message after being on hold for a couple minutes.

Log out of ALL points of access. Computer and any APPs you may be logged into. Aqualink gets a flutter every once in awhile and I sometimes get this as well. It makes me change my password and then all is well again.

Log out of ALL points of access. Computer and any APPs you may be logged into. Aqualink gets a flutter every once in awhile and I sometimes get this as well. It makes me change my password and then all is well again.
Unfortunately, that didn't resolve the issue either. I disabled my Alexa skill and logged out of the two phones that had the iAqualink installed.
I also tried another password reset.

I received a reply from customer support saying service has been restored. I can now log in to the app.
They also included a message saying that Android users may not be able to download the app right now and they are currently working to resolve that issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.