Intex Eco 20110 Service Light

Jun 15, 2017
Minnesota
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hey all,

I have an Intex saltwater system. We are going on year 4 with it and I am well aware it is near the end of its life. I’ve watched YouTube videos and read other forums on this issue but need additional advice. Noticed that the service light switched on and unit powered off after starting up chlorine generation about a minute and thirty seconds in. It only runs on FP without shutting down. Salt is at appropriate level. Cells were cleaned. Still got service light. Popped off the cover and noticed the corrosion on the top two wire connectors that connect to the cells. I ended up replacing those two corroded connectors. Also did additional inspection and everything else inside looked fine.

This morning I turned on the pump for 2-3 minutes this morning and it was generating chlorine! I definitely saw chlorine bubbles. Only ran it for 2-3 min as water level was low and didn’t want to suck in air, plus rain was moving in so I would turn it back on later. Just went back out to turn it on since water level is higher. Unfortunately, I’m back to square one with 30 seconds of flashing working light, 60 second of solid working light, and then service light. No chlorine bubbles at all.

Any other ideas what the issue may be? I am confused as it definitely worked this morning. Next stop is switching some wires around and forcing the pump to generate chlorine at all times while turned on.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_8605.jpeg
    IMG_8605.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8594.jpeg
    IMG_8594.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 2